Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Have been busying for one whole week, 3 BIGGG final submissions come together at once…

Stressing out myself recently, LOO SOFT SOFT said I had been worrying too much, did't I?.. I dn think i m -_-" As why I had stress myself out is probably there are too many unsolved problemsssSss around me…

1st, I m seriously broke for dis month, it’s only the starting of this month, but I had already broke like HELL ….gosh….had been played and spent too much I guess. NO MORE for next time, please …I mean no more extra-expenses ….I know its not convincing but I hope I can make it ( lacking confidence while typing dis -_-“ )

Secondly, I gonna move out!! Move out from a1-10-1, a place with hell lots of memories. Called up owner today and he said that 31th MAY will be the last day we staying here…and we MUST clear everything before leave the place and the problems is…there are too MANY thinggiessss all around our home, its like, I cun imagine how we going to move them and clear them and move them to Cheras and bla bla bla………..**sort of stress when mentioninig dis **

Then, I think further ( dun say I m a gal who never think further yeaa ><” )….were are we goin to stay after finish our intern, do we need to buy everything again like bed frame….fridge..bla bla ?! how am I goin to come bek to cyber for meeting and were am I goin to stay when I m here……ALAMAK!!...

Okay..lets forget about it as its still long to go, right?!! Just agree v me baaa…as I had no second choice..ahahahaha…..NOW!! I m much more worrie bout my assignments and exam, especially EXAM actually…I got da fcuking low mark for my e-com, and for dis, I know I goin to work harder for the final exam, but I HATE e-com so much as its prettie boring wehhh…..conclusion is, how am I going to finish all the boring slides n notes n so on…..

Just simply cant fall asleep while thinking all these, but things will be solved one by one de baaaa :o **hope so**

Last but not least, I feel like goin bek home so much, as it had been a loooooooooooooongg looooooooong time I never been home. I miss my home, my family, my friends over there =( mayb u guys gonna yamchar without me d for dis sem break . p/s: minglong, dn blame me ar, i gt fu chong 1 arrr =(




2 comments:

Unknown said...

yiyi.... dun stress out o... jz takes things easy...

jz handle the things one by one... 'see one step walk 1 step'... everything will b ok de... 'chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi' mar... dun worry...

hmmm... haha.. remember save $$ wor... dun spend so much liao!!

k la... miss u much...~

Unknown said...

kk..i know i know..i wont blame u la..i know u r always busy..haha..c u in cyber la~