Monday, June 22, 2009

up-date.

It had been a long long time i never update my blog. I'm doing fine anyway and still staying at Sk right now, at this moment. =)

I get myself busy with few freelances instead of just wasting time doing nothing and spending money here and there. Started to learn the route to any-any-place-from-damansara-till-kl, so that it's easier for me to meet up with my bff more often =) None of us is really getting involved as a full-time worker yet ,hence there is still kinda flexi for us to meet up. Anyway, I'm still so scared in driving especially there are hell lots car around, speeding and honing like nobody business ..ARG!! driving is making me stress sometime =(

was going to cheras just now for dinner with the usual gangs, continued with a movie plan. Sadly, none of the movie make us feel like watching , hence we spent our time at krispy creme chit chating bla bla bla .

Btw, more and more plans are coming ahead =)
work hard. play hard.



nite =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i finish pracccc jor... n uni starts at 6th july... must find me

shyyi said...

wow..finally :) so u gonna bek kt soon or staying here har?