Tuesday, February 5, 2008

me hate sick =(

Had nothing much to talk bout my life recently. My very 1st week in cyber was totally screwed up. Guess wad, I was sick, fever, cough, food poisened…everything….all in 1 package. Feel so much fed up n pissed off as there r tones of work waiting me to complete, but yet, I got no energy at all to start everything, skipping class and wasting time …that’s all I did.

At least I had did sumthing useful within the week, I was so excited with it as I m having the chance to visit the HALO and moqi music company to deal with them about our event and also the copy rights, judge, artist stuff…..

arr. the people who is working with the music company are so damn artistic, from the way they dress and talk. Even their office look so not-like-an-office…..its colorful with all types of creative deco. I simply get amazed of their job, planning event, arranging performer designing poster n wadsoever… cool cool cool!!! :D

Yea..its getting worst after I come bek dealing with dos music company, I lost my voice TT…….but still I like to talk and cant stop talking to everyone v the guy-alike voice ><””……

Resting resting **

2 comments:

br!an said...

shyyi~
take gud care aaaa
dont sick dont sick
:)

shyyi said...

yey brian~ happie chinese new year..sob..dis year bai nian without u again TT.hope u doin fine n enjoy over there :D i m getting much more better , cz got ah pa leng tong at home..muahaha XD