Sunday, February 17, 2008

bubabubaa

Feel so uneasy after came bek to cyber , after cny. Everything turned up so badly since i bek here. Tones of assignments, hectic work schedule, sum stupiaakkk conflict stuffy .....dis dat dis dat...never have an end.

Doin the thing which i had no interested to is fucking pissed me off..yea..i need ..shud say MUST finish up v my e-commerce tutorial and also da media law stuffyy...gosh....i love nth besides design subject..please TT

2day i feel damn great becoz i m doin da thing i like...yea...we went jane home for adv shooting. i love shooting , i love editing stuff . I hate coding, i hate boring notes..........i hate myself of being emo, sumtime.


no matter wad, i gonna get my work done by 2day den.....TT

- peace -

4 comments:

Raye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raye said...

yea yea..i also super sienzz...tomolo exam exam...sob...although busy, we also mz always go out meet meet n pou k? muacksss ^-^

Anonymous said...

imagine you have to go through all this EVERYDAY when you work.

shyyi said...

boss : wehhh.dun scared me !!><" still long to go><

dee : yea!! u're right! wait me gt car sin...will go find u guys more often:D