Friday, October 24, 2008

chyi birthday :D

Its a late post.

chyi's birthday celebration was at sunway. Its too toooooo tooooooooooo bad that me, sin, hongyi n ben couldn't be there on time sorry sorry sorry sorry. We went to ikea earlier to get our new stuff for our new home, but things went unexpectedly and had eaten up more time then we expected. By that, we were late.

Luckly, we still able to be on time for the clubbing section at MOS. COOL!! I freaking fall in love with MOS, which is euphoria at sunway. Even its not crowded that nite, somehow we did enjoy ourselves with the freaking BEST sound system and the environment as well. Everyone of us was bitbit drunk dat nite, except BENNET was drunk like hell, hahahaa..miss da nite so much wehhhh :P

so sad dat not much pics had been taken dat nite, the saddest is, among the few pics, I m not in at all!! ><""




wuaaa !!! I m nt in !! I was wondering were m i during dis time ><""

i love u gal :*

got no pic taken dat nite.thus, i replace it v dis 1..ahahahah :P


we had been go through alot, remember? I hate u once, u hate me once, but now we love each other so muchh :D wahahaha...Happie burfday chyi. I love u gal alotttttt :D

1 comment:

cher chyi said...

angry u de that night :P but after reading u. . love me so much ma u say forgive u :P hehe . . love u too la yoh and u know that right? been through a lot to really get to know u . . hehe hope we will be great housemates in the future :D muakssss. . cook for u eat na :D