Saturday, October 18, 2008

update update :D

OH NO!!! it's has been agesss i never update my blog. not becoz i m LAZY !!

The place i m staying, yea, cheras, got no internert connection. btw,the house in Taman Tropika,sri kembangan which gonna be my new living place in the next sem still in a mess, like...er................useless to say as well XD

So yea...I m having my holoday right now...a long long looooong holiday. There were a lot of hang-out section v my lovely buddies througout the month, it was great , but sad case that i dont have any pic with he here, kuala terengganu, the place i used to be now :P but there were not much pic had been taken actually, genting, chyi's birthday at MOS, Ben birthday at barcelona..... bla bla bla.....ARG!! i really had missed out freaking lotsa post wehhhh..... ** tears**

kie kieee...glad that some of u guys had never forget me ...especially that sarah tan ai ting who is trying to grab me into thier **** groups.. hey hey, i m loyal to ph7 one kiee??!! wahahahaha :P

anyway, love u gals lotsa <3>

No comments: