Wednesday, August 27, 2008

a day

Life going on like.....freaking busy.

Hardly find a time to breath, to sit down and think about myself, my life. Sorry if I had neglect some of you like, without realizing. sorry kie

After 7th september, I will be having a 2 months long holiday. I was thinking how am i going to spend them, meaningfully. Sad case to say that, what come out in my mind is all about sleeping, shopping, lepak-ing and perhaps drama-ing . NONONO!! actually i am planning on to explore more about scripting and 3d stuff one, key? :P

By that, I have to tidy up all the mess which happened in my life in this few week times. Life is like a roller coaster, and now, I truly, madly believe in it.

It's going to rain again.

Guess I have to continue my work else i going to stay up late to finish up them again ><

oh yea, happie burthday to my sarah girl and also kengsoon the blissful guy :D


good.bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mariah Carey used to say life is like a roller coaster in "the adventures of mimi tour" too.. - Agreed