Wednesday, August 6, 2008

a great great dei :D


something had really cheer me up recently :D


yea....went for our form five gathering like ...er..last week, lolx.....due to the buziness, i had delay this precious post TT

we went for dinner at sunway and after dinner, we head for barcelona :D yeah~ its my 1st time club v all my kaytee ganggies, i was like super excited :D chyi, hongyi, ben and tongyao did join us during clubbing time . oh yea, before dis, i got a chance to meet up with all my fcm gangies as well, like.......jo, stella, raymond the sampat, ben the bad guy, gan, ah wee wee etc. Give them a big hug when meet them up as i really really miss them alot :P.......

I felt so great as chyi able to get along v my hometown friends easily....very very easily..hahahaa.......as they are so " sama gang " hahahaha :p

It was a prettie fine saturday nite :D everyone was so enjoy but poor boonkeat get drunked -_-"" .....not jz drunk, but also crap like wadever he likes. kind of.............funny actually if u pay full attention on what he talk during that time :P

yamchar at murni after everything :D

:: miss u guys and bless bless for our new couples in ex-5sc1 :P ::


amsee,cindy,jmin n me:D

mingchu n jmiinnnn :D

wad da pose...lai wai jane -_-""

yey....^^

hey gal...when wana go club again??:P

my bestiess jimui ^o^

the guys.

wondering y their style look so alike? -_-""

groupies.

my half-fcm-ganggies ( i wasn't inside the pic anyway -_-" )

jane the sampat and me

haiz..same type same type ..wahahha

in da club.

in da club too.

random.

No comments: