Wednesday, July 30, 2008

There will be an answer, let it be.

I don't know how to explain my recent life.......I got bek to my room last nite, and it was in a mess .... thats not the point I wana say, but its jz a signification of my life, recent life.

yea..my life is like so messed up recently...I couldn't make decision in hell lots of things. Things changed or me, myself changed? sometimes, i was wondering, wondering how everything could be happened?... who should i blame ? what shoud i do? what feeling should i have?......

I had make a wrong decision once before, yea...it's me...the one who making a wrong decision, so the conclusion is, I m the one who causing everything to the end, right?

living as a human without soul, how does it feel? I guess right now, i feel it so damn much. Our life is all bout losing, we had lost our time, money, energy and wadsoever like almost everyday, but we just never take it seriously. That is because, we had get used to it, we used to spend money everyday, we used to spend time everyday , we USED TO..yea..used to........a very very fucking bad habbit, as like what my friend had told me before.

But what if.....losing a friend?.......a friend who used to be with, a friend who know u well, a friend who will be there with you no matter you are up side down....a friend.........a real friend who you treasure.

I had lost a friend once before in my Uni life, I had expected that things will turn out that bad before i had really made my move to start the conversation with her. We should know that, some words just can't keep too long in heart, it will cause us injury. I feel sorry, I feel bad, but that is fact......which we can't get along with each other that well.

sometime, emptiness kills. sometime, happiness seems to be so far away. sometime, i wish that is a night mare, a real long night mare.

"There will be an answer, let it be""

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yiyi~ b tough... believe in urself... things will go back in order again de! support u ya~ muacks....

Anonymous said...

You can always wake up after the nightmare

Anonymous said...

Wah Boss ... Speechless~~~
Well Who is the friend u lost anyway ?

shyyi said...

lian: I m waiting :D thx:D

boss: .......-_-"".....so lame, bt somehow so meaningful n reasonable..lolx

ano : lolx..it doesn't matter somehow..jz let it beeeeeeee :D.....