Tuesday, August 12, 2008

random weekend.

spend my weekend v my housemates and x-housemate/gonna be housemate -_-""...okie fine...cut the crap.......spend my weekend v my precious friends :D

headed to PV to pick up bennet da bad guy after working. Due to chyi suggestion and introduction as well, we went to Capzooed for a shop. Its pretty cool as there are all sort of ...again, pretty cool people around!!..the way they dress, they way they act, and the way they love ART!!!! :D :D :D

For dos who don't know what is Capzooed, please take notes that , that is the E boutique that open their own booth and sells all kinds of clothes, accessories and bla bla bla....

headed to a stall nearby time square to have our lunch after the shop. Lepak at B.B area until we felt freaking tired TT

We played game during nite time and HOLLY SHIT!! I m the one who being tricked throughout the whole game. I had to finish up Barcadi in one shot, and the main point is...not just a single time...but continuously.....!!! shit shit..........ok..i admit, i m the 1st to get drunked among all, so so so fcking suffer and i got no much energy to revenge afterall TT.........sad case.

Sleep till late noon the second day as my head was like going to explode after i woke up. Doing nothing at home, walking around, playing with muffin the puppy, cooking maggi plus meatball to myself n to ben-self, and sleep back on my bed....-_-""

finally we had come out with a plan after the second time we woke. We headed to Mid Valley to have our dinner at Mr. Ho. Feel so much satisfication after the meal :D

after saying good-bye to bennet, we went to tesco to restock :D

rest.

Monday, the day to fight again .



the soup the soup!!!

hurm..forget the name tim -_-"

MR HO - a must go place. -_-""

Pink Lemonade - a must try :D

me n the sh*ttie ben :P

chyi n ty

muffin, chyi's puppy !!!! the cute little thing.

^^


No comments: