Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a healhty day of mine :D

Went breakfaster with pin n long early in the morning at kg.cina. It had been a loooooooong time I never woke up early in the morning since the day I came bek to kt……. Wahahaha… proud of myself as I manage to wake myself up at 8 o’clock early in the morning. Arggg……Its hot!! Hot and also HOT!! ><””…….thats the reason I like to hang out only during night time.

However, its worth as the breakfast wassss superb nice to the maxxx :D that’s the reason why the place was crowded like …..perhaps like a wedding dinner. Lolx..weird example ><”

Meet with quite some friend’s parents ,having their breakfaster too, yea…kt is small small n also smalllll, but warm…I like it :D :D :D

random pic of kg.cina in k.terengannu.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, that road is no longer tar road any more. wonder if it's actually good, or not, to change the whole road into brick-road. =\