Thursday, December 25, 2008

xmas 2008.

Its nice to have nice nice friends around during the lovely xmas eve :D yao, chyi, hongyi, ray, ben and me heading to kl around 6pm. We have our dinner at pavilion. Window shop inside PV after that.

Heading to Poppi a litte bit earlier as worrying the table will be fully booked, but luckily we still manage to get one not-very-big-but-okoklaaaaa's table, but with no chairs around, sad case. It's my 1st time been to Poppi after hearing so manyyy complimentss about Poppi from others. hmmm..it's quite true. Truly enjoy ourselves the whole night. Thanks yao and chyi for being extra caring to me :P

arrrkkk...suffering from hang over now....but hongyi said,we should enjoying instead of suffering...-_-""..lolx..

merrrry xmassss everyone :D

nite.



on the way.

me wanna be inside the pic.

turn and smileeee :D

me chyi

dont edit ur liang foh on my face again plzz...

**
hmmmmm..:D

luowenyao leeshyyi

reddie.

sisssss of mine :D

bro-ssss

lame ler wehh

poppi poppi

ballonssssss :D

say peace n merrry xmasss~

1.2.3

the same us.

chyi mrhongyi yao

hug hug

shiiiiii....


I LOVE U GUYSSSS, alot :D:D:D

No comments: