Tuesday, December 9, 2008

weekend.

Was going to accompany hongyi to pavilion for Mi survey, but end up going sunway alone to meet up with sin, ben n wongping -_-" ** clap for myself as I manage to drive alone all the way to a not-SK-area-place …kakaka…**

Sunway was crowded, I get stucked at the entrance of the parking lot, hell lots of people as the coming day is the public holiday. Do some shopping alone before meet them up at zenmai, yea, zenmai again!!! I was like having zenmai as my lunch or dinner for more then 3 times per week.OH MY GOD, I was freaking in loveeeeee deeepply trulyyyyy madllyyyyy v zenmai :D

After dinner, was waiting at starbuck for the ROXY manager to pass me the ROXY info. **thankssssss him a lot a lot and alottt **

Very randomly, went to cocobana’s pub for drinks after that, but not so sure its cocobana’s pub anot, as it just located beside cocobana , so we assumed it that way :D

fall in love with the DJ and the music that night, one tower by own tower of Heineken. Truly enjoyed the whole night :D sometime drinking in pub is more comfort and relax compare then inside the club, perhaps the feel is totally different. In pub, we chit chat, we enjoy, in club, we jz simply GET HIGHHHH !! :D hahahaa….

**looking forward for the coming xmas celebration, yohoooooo :D **

Nite.


ben me sin - zenmai

ping me sin

my nan-gua-zi-mui :P

the pub.

tower-tower

:D

yorrrrrrr :D someone keep complaining himself in dis pic :P

his favorite-liang-foh edit by himself -_-"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow whos the girl in the last pic?
edited?

shyyi said...

bennet ng ><" dun fake fake here ar.** slap**

cher chyi said...

errrrr i wanna go i wanna join......

Anonymous said...

hahhaa....ciben jia jia....nex time we go again k? n play the same game...HAHAHA

❤Yisin said...

omg!!! lee shyyi... sorry to say that.. the last photo scared me.. like ghost... .-.-

shyyi said...

hahahahahaa...dun like dat ler.later ben sad..his liang foh laii :P

Anonymous said...

what is liang foh?