Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my class :D

It's a late late and late post. I should post it up earlier but due to the continuously outing and bla bla bla, I had accidentally delay it :P

It's a sweet day to be memorized. Despite taking photo for our year book, we did some funny-photo-section by our own as well. We fully utilize the nice and eyes catching graphics just outside our class. LOL. Posing and LaughOutLoud. Never find out how useful the graphics walls are until today :P

Few months left and we gonna graduate and seperate. " I turn my head to the east , I don't see nobody by my side, I turn my head to the west, Still nobody in sight " - quote from J.T - dead and gone. LOL . The lyrics sounds suit right? The feeling we gonna have when grad. sob.sob.


stand straight and smileeeeeeeeeee:D

hughug.

"curve.more curve.COME!! gimme more curve!!!!!!!!"

HAHA. We simply own a world :D yey

same pose huh :P

ops..hs'face had been cut half..0.0

chyi shyyi

cute haoseng . shyyi

nuar and shah :D

black and white. That's the theme of that day.

in da class when got no lecturer :P

hs n yao.

testing testing with the pro-camera, and the outcome was GOOD :D
*thumbs up*



miss.

No comments: