Saturday, March 28, 2009

a random one.

trying to get myself sleep bit earlier today, like around 4am...........but failed......shitty shit :( So, I'm here again, in front of my pc, doing nothing. Too tired for FYP, too lazy for series, too noisy for songs. SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO RIGHT NOW?!!! ..........swt....yea..BLOG!!! :)

LOL.


Saturday is today and today is Saturday, which means it's the one last day for me and I'm going to draw a fullstop to my freaking 1 week mid term break.


3 more hours and I'm going to pick some-special-one up and have my very very special meal, which is so called BREAKFAST :P




btw,

how you gals doin lately? :) **misssmiss**

the moment:)

surprisingly bumped into lian last week at sunway entrance:P

i lovelovelove dis pic so can't blame me for posting it up here :P


last but not least,

few more hours, and I'm still counting...


morning everyone :)

6 comments:

ReimyGan said...

morning... XD

Unknown said...

yi!! surprise 2 c u aso dat day!!! miss u much much eh... got chance meet up lar :)

shyyi said...

Gan : morning gannnnnnnn:D happie earth day:P

Lian : faster faster plaN!! we hang out before jane go off to uk kie?:D

Unknown said...

when she goes off to UK ar???

shyyi said...

dis june ler....the month i grad ...LOL...-_-" soon d soon d..better plan ahead... when ur intern end?

Unknown said...

my intern end of june end... july start new sem jor.... omg... time flies so fast lerrr.... d last time we all gather at jane's home was 3 months ago d... hav to ask dee aso when she free.. nid match al our time....

oh my, u wan grad d ler... then when is your convo oh????