Wednesday, September 30, 2009

" I wanna be a model "

First of all, don't get shocked by the title, I'm not saying myself anyway.LOL.

All the way down to shah alam to support "I wanna be a model" show which broadcasted live on 8tv that night. Hongyi was the one who ajak-ajak us to go, soooo JOM laaaa :D

Although I'm not a big fans of the model-kind-of-show, but I found out that it's a great great show after that night. As for the whole show, the part which totally get my FULL attention is the photo-shooting part. When a creative talented photographer meet a gorgeous talented model, for sure the outcome is awesome. Great concept, great lighting, great composition, everything is just perfectly done.

"Never shoot a photo, but to create a photo" what mr chek mak had taught us before. With the theory, there comes all the awesome pieces of the night which I got no photos here and can't share with everyone.LOL :D:D:D


departing from one u.
we all are in yellowwww as they said the whole team of supporter MUST in yellow. To show teamwork , maybe? -_-"

3s guy.

travis. "si si man man" one

reached!!!!!!

the two who langgar rules. can't find any YELLOW in them.

the guai one. lol.

yellow team.
" hellowww...whats wrong with my digi number yea?!"

the winner. They deserved it.

after the show.

should be focusing on their photography. shit.


end.

No comments: