Saturday, October 3, 2009

chilled.

Working has eaten up 3/4 of my day. Anyway, so far I'm still in love with my job lol. Most of the jobs are dealing with adv stuff which I pretty interest in. Frankly speaking, when I see how other designers work, GOSH, i realized things that I used to learn before was just 0.34767854 out of 100. LOL.

Anyway, one of my colleague is going to leave, today. A simple farewell is a MUST as she had been working so hard in the past 3 years when I'm still a student who lazing around like nobody business. hahahahahaa. wad a shame yet it's the most wonderful part in my life =( hah.i misssssssssssssssssss =(

Shang-ri-la buffet plan had been called off in the very very very freaking last minutes. The reason is simple, simply bcoz it's closing on today for the lunch session. FINE. Chilis, one u, there we go. Eat to my fullest as I'm in a bad bad mood today =(

Okay...Regret to be so tiam jiak in the past one hour. I'm feeling sososo sleepy at the time back to the office. How I wish I could just lay down on the sofa and have my comfort nap. Anyway, workloads waiting me, so, say byebye to the sofa.

A busy day.
Very very very very very BUSY until I can hardly breath.


Finally it's over and..........Let's party tomorrrowwwwwwwwww
celebrating someone BIGBIG day ..................and will get back to work on sunday TT.



kate, who is leaving us + leroy.

kate with sam.

kate with rapheal, the talented one.

designers, we are.
ignore the tanduksss behind.

my turn.

poser sial.
always saying himself tera -_-" but yes he is.lol

campur-aduk.

take two.

camwhore bit on the seat . too full to move.

everyone's done.

get back to work.

laze around first =P

adv-advs.


end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahahha... so nice ur working place... yi~~ jia you for ur job oh ^^