Saturday, December 29, 2007

randommmm

sigghhh......><"......its almost 6 in da morning but yet i still cant fall asleep TT........it was a sad sad nite for me TT............ being scolded by 2 ppl by calling me dun pissed them off with wad i had done ><"......i always get ppl pissed off by doin da wrong thing? m I? i think, i m ><" I m so fucking gonna kill myself as being stupid again n again n hurt ppl around again n also again....TT

sigh sighhhh........feel so much despressiiooon . get bored of my life recently....24H sitting infront da PC n face all dos asssignments, and few day more, i gonna face all dos boringg slide TT......but still i m goin to finish up 1 series of hongkong drama soon, wondering why ><"".....asssignments, final exam, gathering, work, papa rushing me booking air ticket bek hometown...everything jz keep come n go, come n go in my mind ....I still failed to arrange my time n get all thing done.....when only i can have a peaceful mind n enjoy all da time by myself TT..... I really duno how 2 make decision wisely .......><"...all da time i jz keep dragging n dragging....

btw...i really need to thanksss my superb housmate, ben for accompany me all da nite time at balcony, talking ,crapping n laughing XD I really feel much better after it .......luckly ....as I really hate myself when i get into depresssion...shittie feeling !!!

Oh yeaa...why i m blogging in english? its jz becoz..i feel like blogging in english right nw ..muahaha...><"" i can type much faster...n can crap as much as i can..Muahahahahaa...... [ gonna crazzzie soon ]

6:16a.m ....mayb i shud try my best to sleeep..or else.......i will get up really late 2ml n it will seriously slow down my installation CD design progress........ntietnie TT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GEting scolded by who ?
cheer!

Anonymous said...

Assignments, exams, assignments, and exams....that's the life of MMU students, can't change that.
My father also keep asking when I'm going back.
Making decision is hard, making a wise decision is even harder, so be careful on that.
Blogging in English, if only the grammar is as good as the one you use in Chinese.
Sleep early and wake up early is your first step of arranging a good timetable.
:)

cher chyi said...

hmm life sucks dont they? hai...

Anonymous said...

guai.always ask you sleep earlier de la..6am wor...who so dare!!call n scold you!!!just hang it up since pissed you off.

bz bz bz...but soon u gonna relax:)
those thing...will b done one by one...u can de!!! :P

balcony~~!!!!again?!!?!?
don do stupid things!!!
else...saman you!

well...who is the heck...like to be in depression...let me know.

and...blog faster in english...type faster...sound so familiar...

btw...u should sleep earlier..
nite...

suki_1love said...

HEy~ U can did it de wo~ :D
cos u will try ur best all da time, rite?
Holiday coming soon, we all can go out hav fun leh~
don't be unhappy la~ :(
I treat u eat chocolate :D
eat chocolate will be more :))

Always support u de
Suki :D
(I am sitting in front of pc always too wo)