Thursday, January 3, 2008

Its after a superb big FINAL submission, i shud b happie afterall …bt I m nt..since yesterday nite I had struggle with da problem…..bt i jz wish to be who I m , do da thing I like, enjoy da life i wish to have… and most of da most, being honest.

But anyhow, things get worst… I know it will burst one day, but I jz never know It come so soon, very soon, as now, I m so fucking no idea hw to face it. I hate da feeling of stucking in da middle all of da time, I wish everyone able to get along 2gether, wish everyone like everyone. How only able to make a wise dicision which cheer everyone up? How only able to do sumthing which will never get people pissed off n feel bad?... seriously, i feel...i m nth wrong in doing everything, even when da time u guys scold me y being soo muchiiess de stuppiakkk...I still feel, I have to do it becoz I mz do it, and only with dat, I wont feel sorry to anyone around me..."这是原则的问题” jz..things cant turn out perfect...thats' life, nothing perfect.

said d...next time when people ask you to blow candles and make a wish during your birthday, dun ever do dat again!! LAME afterall ><"" never got a dream come true.....TT

Btw~~~ i had sumthing which really really cheer me up receently !! wahhaa..which i had never post them up yett XD .. its my birthday n new year post~ yohoooooooooooo :D

due to da buzzziiness of da FINAL asssignmetns n FINAL exam, i had no time to posst them TT....summore, i still unsuccessfully to get my meaningful-burfdaayy pics from ah gan da miaaoo TT...wuaaa ><" msn n ym line suxx suxx suxxx nowadays weehhhh ><"!!

suddenly think of ben them de 哲理名言 :no fuccckk ><""!! oh yea..for dos who duno, it simple means dat..dn even care everything around..wahahahaa.......How i wish i can say it out proudly right nw..wahahahah ><"!!!

bt i jz can say...

cheer cheer shyyi cheer :D ><""

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yi` CHEER UP...hope all d depression will stay way from u~ lian support u alwiz...~ take care ya! miss u much~

Anonymous said...

yeah.. just be urself n love urself ... nothing came perfectly da.. most important is u "wen xin wu kui "... hold on shyyi.... u can turn thing better de... jia you lo.. !!! most important is ... like wat d mr ben always act... " no fuck "... dun care too much.. janji u do d thing tat dui de qi urself can d.... cheerz...

Anonymous said...

You were busy with your own problem, and you still have time to wish for others to get along together.
You said you were struggling, yet you still think for your friends.
It took sacrifices to fulfill the satisfaction between you and your friends. Your friends should be happy for they have a caring friend like you.

"A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others."

Happy belated birthday.

shyyi said...

BOSS : ><"""!!!!....anyway.thanks for da birthday wish n commment as welL~

LIAN : i will n i know ph7 gang always there for me no mattteerr wadd XD

Anonymous :.............nth bt thanks :D ><"

Anonymous said...

hor hor hor.
if you can guess who am i, then cheer up.

let's see how you will do :P

add oil~!