Tuesday, March 4, 2008

i miss u-ss

It seems a long time after I comin bek here to cyber. Life wasn't good after all. Alot things had happened, alot changes had been made. I wish : I dont fucking care wad people thinking about, gossiping about...its my life, and i have da responsible to determine my very own life. People never know cause they simply never feel it...bt its okeey....I m learning never easily get upset v wad ppl thinking of....its fucking nt my businesses,even from the very start. I m so gonna kill myself of thinking too much sumtime...grrrr.....!!!

Being so damn nuaaa for dis sem, even intern is comin, bt still.....i-m-nua. Wasting time settling the problemssss around, wasting time staring at da nite sceen outside da window, wasting time sleeeping, wasting time walk here n there, wasting time.........I dun even know were i had waste my time while i was skipping all my class. Blue, dats all i feel when i let my time flies by. crazzie me.

sending fen off to airport last week, yea...last week....jz 1 week..bt i felt its like long long time ago.... TT.......trying so hard to hold on my tears,bt it burst after fen walked away into the hall.........i gonna miss her alot...i know =)

i miss my dad
i miss my mum
i miss my little bro
i miss jane who will cry for me when i did sumthing very wrong
i miss cindy who always xin ling xiang tong v me =P
i miss feeennnn who always make me feel so much comfort when she's around
i miss lian who alwyas there to listen my problem
i miss ting who always scold me babi and end up,we burst out v laughter


i miss every single time dat we spent 2gether....u gals r da reason for me to be really tough everytime i feel.....really down..........**million huggss**


It's my life...and life goes on....=)

6 comments:

Waijane said...

I miss u a lot =) though we r quite near to each other...don worry...u sti hav a bunch of friends u can count on n lean on...muacks!

. Jäcky . said...

hallu hallu..yuan lai u got blogsite..~ visited ~

-shufen- said...

how come jane never cry for me??!! hahaha.
i miss u all so much too. everytime i sien will think of our suria trip, gathering, overnight at jane's house, etc etc..
wish u all were here. =(

shyyi said...

I MISS U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =( faster come bek fen =(

-shufen- said...

very fast de very fast de..
9 more months. ahhahah. sounds so long. can give birth to a baby liao. =(

Ting said...

i miss..kah seng ^.^