Saturday, March 15, 2008

experiences :D

plan to sleep early due to the interview section tomorrow, end up spent whole nite clubbing at maison, but yea..i m rational enuf as i got no drink any alcoholic stuffyy during da nite.....wahahaha, actually nth to proud of, i noe ><"".........u guys might think dat i shud stay bek at home sleeping instead of club right?><

but its okey....went bek home quite earli after supper at "chiu zao zok" :D but hell........when i m goin to sleep, that r sumbody who being freaking sad n emo.......and yea........i jz cant leave him like dat -_-".........so again, plan failed... end up, i slept superb late den usual dat nite....yea...i slept at around 6 after closed da phone TT.......wad da............><"'

luckly i can make myself awake at 8 am...hell yea.....it was like..arrrr........I NEED MORE SLEEP!!! ><"......after a bath, feel refreshing so muchh, but still..........I NEED MORE SLEEP !!!

fine....dun talk bout sleep....yey!! being so much nervous cz we r goin to interview at SONY main company, located between the garden and mid valley. meet so much obstacles before really reach there, gosh....so damn freaking kan cheong when we accidentally turn in a so-totally-wrong junction in the new highway and also getting trouble in finding a-single-precious parking slot as it is lunch hour TT...........

but god damn lucky...we finally reached on time.....maybe slightly late but ...still ok as we still need to fill in the application form dos stuffie.. oh yea..sony company is so damn great...its grand...and all the broacher's design are really cool to da max!!

The interviewer is friendly enough to make myself really relax and talking like i was talking to a friend:D its smooth at 1st when i wan answering design stuffie......but when come to markerting part..i was a bit......er.......ar........**blur-ing**...

I like marketing, sumtime.....but I prefer design for sure, but....i dun feel like jz staying in front of pc days n nite jz to complete up my design, by dat....end up she told me........" you r more to design n handling event and road-show thinggy" she's great as she know wad field dat suit me most throughout a slightly-long-but-not-so-long period of interview section :D

I got no high expactation for it when she told me to wait for a call as honestly, i m weak in marketing part, but anyhow, its cool experiences as i know i shud cover everything, and nt jz design part as i m really really interest in road-show, promotional booth kind of event thinggy. yey!! :D ** in progress of enhancing myself**

arrrrrrrr!!! I still got no idea for my freaking laptop booth design......hell hell HELL!! ><"......

*squeeze squeeze SQUEEZE for idea ......after dis freakin long post ><**

No comments: