Thursday, April 17, 2008

alaalilooooo ><

finally....i get myself a brand brand new pc :D yohooooo

it was been a struggling nite when my pc seriously brake down while i m doin the ivsc form design TT....i was worrying my data especially da PSD file inside my pc den every every other thing else........TT everyone encouraging me to get a new one instead of keep repair n repairrrrrrr ...and...oh yea...few days b4, i had accidentally kick my pc's fan..wahahaha.......thx hy for letting me his cooler so dat my old pc still can survive fr sum time.

pc is sososososss much important for us, and for me, as a FCM-er... design using a computer...dats y we desperately cun live without a pc TT.....

went lowyat da day afte straight after i wake up, damn chong dong bt i jz cun waittttttttttttttt for any single momentss anymore!!!! TT

yey~.. thxxx pingg so much for da keng-but-i-still-notreallyknow-wad-is-it-lai-de list n fixing n dis n dat ..thxxx ben n hy for da help....thxxx sin for worryin me....thx papa for da suddenly-need-so-many-de-money ><"" ........ n everythingg :D
today onwards, i swear i will sayang sayang my pc geh la :P

No comments: