Saturday, April 12, 2008

zuok nite

It was Thursday nite again. After general meeting, Richard gave me a sign n I knew….><”” they gonna ask for club again 2nite. It was 11, being hesitate for sum while whether to go or not to go, even when I was already in half way of preparation TT….

Was shocked when saw 4 cars lining up at da road side. Not really know sum of them , bt its okey ….as for club…anyone who “able-to-plaY” will do :D

It was 12am, was speed like hell to reach ZUOK. Thanks god dat every of us r able to enter . this my 1st time club in zuok as I still remembered last time I was rejected to enter for a reason - under-age..yey..now no more for meee :D

gosh….ZUOK is jz so…won-der-fulll v da design n most of da most, da atmosphere, and da ppl of coz…. international clubber r all around..they r pretty sexy v model figure,no matter guys or gals…**fewwwit**. :D

again, get shocked when saw karon, Derek, jackjack, tuck, weiting, lanwei, tommy,yonghao, elyn,weilun, Alvin, gkai…..n a lot lot lot lot more cls frensss inside….><””…… as it was too-over big gang, we all played n dance in a small group :D I love da songggs 2nite………:D

the night was fun-to-max and most of them was already “ back to holand”…aahahaa…..



** enjoiii enjoiiii :o **


little-groupies.

get drunk~ get drunk~ ><
\



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y my name isnt there de. =(