Saturday, February 28, 2009

my fri.day.

It's Friday. I supposed to be at home all the day because I insisted not to hang out or whatsoever. Having my 30% Final Year Project Presentation next week and all I should do is paying more effort into my sketches.

After few pieces of sketches I supposed, hmmm.............I was out for movie at night. Grrrr....I know i know my words were so not convincing at all at the 1st time. LOL. okie..NO MORE. Get back to my work and be a hardworking-final-year-design-student :P



My-personal-desk was in a not-very-tidy condition as I was busying with my sketches.
Gonna have a 30% presentation next week...ohhhhhhh ow~~ TT

somebody is like so hardworking over there.

chyi was busying with her food's photo-shot :D

Tongyao was so not in the right mood that night as he was dota-ing too much for the whole day...LOL

us.Us.US.

No comments: