Friday, February 27, 2009

people who complete my life :D



Accidentally found this pic on my desktop, and it does suits the vintage effect well, doesn't it?:P

It's the pic which taken during last semester when we last hang out before chinese new year. It's one of the bar around KL area and was a totally awesome night to be remembered.
We gonna hang out like this, very soon right?!! :P



A tiring day actually, when we were hanging out at Sunway for a movie named " New in Town" , few days ago.
Anyway, the movie was really worth watching :D


Oh yea , this girl, I had promised to post her face on, in my next post. Then, here she is!! :D
Chang Cher chyi, the one i love love love even sometime she might de damn bising -_-""


The latest news in our HOME!! yeaaa..miss tan esin , fall in love, again .
wish them luck :P
eh..were is our 2 bucks?!! :P


GRRRRrrrrr.. me so lazy to start my sketchesssssss :(
It's friday today, I should be out there movie or whatsoever......but sadly, I can't :(



End.

5 comments:

Jia Xing said...

the first photo, I don't know why, but the effect makes me wanna cry. It's like all of you are not here anymore.

I'm not saying any bad thing, but it's just giving me that kind of feeling.

Or is it just me?

shyyi said...

hahahahahahaaa.....swt -_-""
its vintage style which is like....the pic taken since ages, but not dat far away as what you thought la yorrrr -_-""

cher chyi said...

ahahaha. . . i where got bising . . harrrr . . where got . . ok now i am bising :P anyway hehehe. . nice pic u post up xD hahahaha

pin said...

the 2nd pic.

u r in jeans! om.. lovely~
~ <3
muc :*

shyyi said...

-_-"".......i hate jeans ..i mean long 1..LOL