Saturday, April 11, 2009

LIFE . In progress.

Had my fyp board submission 80 % done, as I said 80% which means I haven't paste up all the name tag yet and also I gonna reprint few pages as some of the outcome were much more darker compared to the one shown in pc TT sob.......

anyway, I do not feel relief at all :( perhaps the harder one is coming, like real soon. Php, forum, database, script , all these shitty hard stuff........ARGGG!!!...... okey, shud give myself a real--short-break 1st before start off with another considered-new-thing :D

The side effect of rushing assignment is that I'm just able to fall asleep ONLY in the early morning/afternoon like around 10-12, which doesn't sounds healthy for me at all!!! Its so hard for me to change it back to normal, perhaps i never have a so-called-normal-routine since this sem started...LOL....fine fine............:P

Oh yea...currently I'm soooo in love with Gigi Leung new song - 错过. The lyrics is so damn meaningful :)

错过 上天都有过错
创造悲欢离合
要我们承担结果
每一个人是另一个人的景色
在寂寞的时候
什麽比爱更赤裸裸

boards boards boards and all boardssssssssssssss -_-"

morning-sun-shine with love :P

p/s : somebody is being so caring and considerate for me but somtime I'm just too selfish to think more than just like " how my fyp is going on!!?? " ....... I'm sorry kie?:( .... u're still the sweetest one for me :D




end.

3 comments:

pin said...

I never blame you, just hoping that u don't keep in heart that always kena 1 fella kacau u. Und tht u have the heart but not time. Now better le, k..? :)

每一个人是另一个人的景色
在寂寞的时候
什麽比爱更赤裸裸


darling, dont und.. mind explain for me? i am so eager to know.

??Issit..
er.. god also wrong cause created 悲欢离合. then coming lines.. why 赤裸裸??
hek!

shyyi said...

-_-"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so abstract..hw 2 explain in words TT.....什麽比爱更赤裸裸 means like love is something which doesn't need words or stuff to make it nicer but jz LOVE, the feeling of love :D keke...." naked-love", und? ><"" ..kinda weird translate in eng..sob

pin said...

Believe it or not,
Wakatta!