Thursday, April 23, 2009

<3

Jogoya plan had been call off since it's fully booked that night. Okey..it's bit disappointing and so, I plan to have a good rest at home since I was totally exhausted after the one-whole-day-selling-shaved-ice in campus.

Dear come out with a plan for a simple dinner at rakuzen. Hurmmm....I'm so tired at 1st but the urge of eating unagi bento set is growing deeper and deeper in me, and so, change and off to subang jaya at around 8:30pm.

There is 1 whole row of different japanese restaurant, and Rakuzen is just one of them. Obviously, it's much more smaller compare with the one located nearby Pavilian, but still, I feel kinda warm and comfort with the superb-freindly service and also the lovely feature wall made of bamboo. Nice ambience for sure. A whole bunch of japanese people chit-chating and laughing around make me feel like, it's just-so-japan.LOL

After scanning through the menu, we finally decided on the bento set, bit pricey but the food is just so wonderfully tasty :D Too full to finish up all the food just in 1 set :(

headed home around 1130pm. Slept half way in da car way back to home.


rakuzen, subang.

locker for placing your shoes before entering.

bambooooooo-s all around.

dear.

purple day.

me,myself.

unagi bento set.

salmon udon bento set.

us.


"It's just a wonderful day with you around, together spending our 5-months-time-Anniversary . I love you and i know you too :) "- with love.

No comments: