Monday, April 20, 2009

Tropicana city mall with friendssss

off to Tropicana city mall to visit chyi as she was helping out at her sis online boutique SheriShopie open sales stall. The mall is kinda new but I just feel nothing special about it, as the place is seriously bit bored, worst than Alamanda, maybe -_-"

Yao was late to pick us up, so everything delayed and we reached there around 2pm. Get myself 3 of the very-very-nice-colored-bangles and also had my manicure done. Thanks to chyi and chyi' sis for all the discount and also their gooooood services :D I like the bangles as much as i like my nailssss :P

Went to get some fruits and sago for our cyberP project at carrefour right after 8pm. Had our dinner at "wai sek gai" and followed by the second round at "gei dak sek". The foood are just soooo nice :)

the fisherman of the day , with me :P

ben . shyyi.

LOL.

love dis photo. love dis angle.

bazzar bazzar here we comeeeeeeee :D chyi's sis stall

the-3- sissssssta :D

the BEST mango-LOH at " gei dak sek"

the manicure . like the pattern hell lots :D

blue-green collection of the bangles .

1 comment:

changcheryi said...

hi shyyi.. thanks for coming yeah!