Monday, August 3, 2009

.........with love.

hahaha..somebody starting to complain that my blog's so dry and dead !! less update no update and lazy to update. Hence, I'm sacrificing my drama slot to have this little update =)

I've been staying at home all the time, no outing, no shopping, no party, no nth........that's why i got no photo for myself to upload..Hahahaha......all da bull.shit excuses =P

Anyway, I'm still having my great time here. Bro was back to kt last week and was leaving to kl yesterday. Thanks to the h1n1 cases in his campus but 1 freaking week, so short can?!! damn =( The room goes so quiet without his voice around. Miss him lots. Anyway, the good thing happened to be he had changed a lot during this time back, no more the so-called-most-demanding-KING-of-the-house. Such a big relief. LOL.

3 more days to go and I will be heading back to KL. Plan and planssss are waiting for me =) gosh!! excited =)


erkk..they are not good in appearance, but trust me, they taste GOOD with the chili sauce along :D

oily fattening pisang goreng which i craving for, almost everyday.
( ignore the oily fattening words )

the famous little bun in terengganu which i love the most.
but wtf I got no chance to taste them this time, cause sleeping still my priority. LOL.
( pic dicuri from my bro's camera)

same goes to this.

daddy's big day.
obviously, mum is avoiding the camera, but not really success.

LOL. This is the only dish i managed to snap that night.
Due to this:
" NO need take photo dy la..eat eat...everybody eat~~ " , dad.

bro was busying sms all da time.

the 1st pic edited by him using photoshop after my 20 mins-effective-lecture..LOL.
he is definitely a gendang freak, nge-nge wan pose with the gendang.

the sims 3 !!!!! skipped all my lunch and dinner for it..GOSH!!
unfortunately, bro took it away with him as he claimed that i m such a careless one who duno how to take good care of the belongings. FINE. i'll get myself a new pirated one den.

Once upon a time, lil bro and me were posing for the camera, but sadness, he felt the turtles in the pool beside were much more interesting then the camera. Hence, this the outcome.
SWT. (based on the true story)



end.
with love.



4 comments:

cher chyi said...

hahaha at lease something nice ma :D a UPDATE :D good good :D ehehehehe guaiii . . cannot wait for u to come back lor. . . plans plansssssssssssssssss

Unknown said...

yiyi... is chili sauce nt chili source eh... hahaha~~

c u ya in Kl oh...~ hope i will be able to spare some time for outings... madness gonna begins after uni starts again

shyyi said...

alamak..lol..thx for reminding, i made the totally same mistake also in my previous previous post bt forget who remind me d -_-""

ok..cindy keep ask me faster go bek den celebrate your late-birthday, swt her, she said she damn free..bt u're the one gonna be very bz =( its okey la..we'll plan it ahead den =)

anyway, stay strong and take good care of urself kie :) muc <3

shyyi said...

chyi : ..wohooooooooooooo!!! the day is near =P