Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BFF 's night out.

It's been sometime since I back here and I know, proper update NEEDED!! .... FYI,I'm still living in my own world without connected to the world. Somehow, it's kinda suffer lidat hence I make up my mind to lepak here at the nearby internet cafe which I personally feel kinda safe larkk.......=)

and now......I'am connected back to the world!!!!!!!! =)

Back to the very 1st day I back to KL. After a real short nap, went chill out with my usual gangs at PV. We miss each other, like so much . Dinner at Tony Romas followed by a little chill out time at zuok. FREE FLOW definitely driving us crazieee =) thx ktzer for the invitation anyway. " Tonight gonna be a good night, tonight gonna be a good good nite ~~ " . Another great night for us.


xoxo. I love the sexiie lipiie sticker.LOL

I love u. u love me.

=)

zuok. HS was abesnt that nite due to his sickness =(

dance dance dance.



end.

No comments: