Thursday, August 27, 2009

yesterday never end.

Somebody is going to start working day after tomorrow. Hence, we have a lil chill out time to celeberate it =P LOL.......Come to surprise that, I get my job reply on the same night! Glad to announce, I will officially start my work on nx tues. lol. I'm so freaking nervous as I haven't get myself fully prepare for it!!!!!!!!!!! I need to have a trip to kinokuniya bookstore, anyone?!!!!!!! =(

Let's get back to that night, after a-not-very-satisfy dinner, we finally pay our visit to the library which i dying for!!.........arrgg......I find out I'm not really in love with there actually after the visit, no music, no dance floor, no nothing, kie......the main point is it's not even a club. It's jz a bar/restaurant or something.

After getting a lil bit tipsy, we heading to santuary for the music and dancing purpose. =P

wad a nite.......after working, do i still have my own time for all this?.......=(



dinner at lam guai fong.

why dis pic looked bit distorted, on the face part.lol

snap.

library.

haoseng with me.

=>

kevin!! the new friend of us =P

getting crazie with the music.

b.f.f

chyi n hongyi.

raymond who swear will never ever drink again in da future . -_-
end.


1 comment:

cher chyi said...

i mau keluar lagi :D