Monday, May 25, 2009

big sux day of mine

ARGGG!!! The serious-shit-hang-over was freaking me out for the whole day. After 3 hours sleep, I forced myself to wake up early in the morning like around 9a.m, as I had promised my bro to shop with him -_-" Feel like vomiting throughout the whole journey , GOSH, it just doesn't feel good at all! Luckly i have dear with me, sparing his limitted free time and scacrifising his study time to take care of me the whole day :( :( :(

waited my bro to have his hair cut, did some little shopping, settled the p1-wimax stuff , like speeeeed. Soon, we off back home while bro going back his uni :)

while waiting.

little bro of mine who don't really like to take pic with me :(

dear was doin the cam-whore all by himself as I was totally not in mood with it at that moment:(
all I felt is just pening pening and pening :( sob


end.

No comments: