Friday, May 22, 2009

over...

Final presentation was finally over, yesterday. I wasn't that happy as the presentation doesn't goes like what I had expected. I just felt like I simply screwed up everything during the presentation time. It was my last final presentation in Uni life, yet I did it so badly like.........a piece of shit :( I was being too nervous and this feeling had haunted me so looooooong since I started to wait for my turn, and goddamnit, I was the second last to present. GOSH TT....

I actually can't remember well wad I had presented, until I finally awake, 30 min after the presentation, only I realized I had freaking miss out some important details. SIGH :( Forced myself NOT to think about it anymore after home. NOT TO ! :(

Anyway, ECON paper will be on 28th and I swear I gonna eat-the-slides ..........soon :P As for now, I just wanna have some fun :D :D :D



here's the homepage I had did for my fyp :D
Major : web site
Fyp product : ROXY


end.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yi.... dun feel sad a bout dat ar, pass jor.. now b focus on the coming one~~ jia you oh!! u hav my support... xoxo

shyyi said...

:) yea.........i dy get over it and will study for the final exam soon:D I think we gonna meet up at 2st week of JUNE yea:D

Unknown said...

1st week of june? okok.... jane said she can fetch me oh.. hehe~~ k lar, c u all :D