Friday, May 15, 2009

sadness of the day.

As usual, had been slept off the half-day of mine :o

8p.m - after dinner, decided to complete my PHP page by today. Passionate right?:P

9p.m - worked my ass off for the c.o.d.i.n.g part. Go through the tutorial again and again.

10p.m - An unidentified error has occurred.

10:30p.m - An unidentified error has occurred.

11p.m - An unidentified error has occurred.

11:30p.m - An unidentified error has occurred.

12:00a.m - An unidentified error has occurred.

12:15a.m - chating.

12:30a.m - keep on chat-ing.

1a.m - clean up my room and went for supper.

I had totally no idea what's freaking wrong with the database I had create. Hence, another day wasted lidis :( :( :( sadnesss.

print screen of the page for asking HELPPPPP from seemin and yao !!! not-to-waste, can blog here too :P LOL


pissed me off!!

No comments: