Thursday, May 7, 2009

shouting out loud.

Just suffered from a serious digestion problem which get me superb frustrating for the whole night. Thanks dear for being such a lovely one to heal me up with his very personal secret method :D

Anyway, after get rid of the problem, I didn't seem to have a good rest. I just can't fall asleep at this very moment. Perhaps I was been sleeping too much during my day time, but what to do, studying slides with lotsaaa words do really cause me a serious headache -_-""

Easily being emo recently. People used to say so much to do, so little time, but right now what I feel is, so little to do, so much time. I'm saying the time after I graduate. I had no idea what to do, what to plan, what to achieve bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaa or maybe I've got some in my mind but I'm just too scare to make my first move. I'm just so lost. :( Sigh......


Motivation needed.




morning :)

3 comments:

❤Yisin said...

jia you nah!!! u can de!!
:D

yi..later tell me wut is the secret method can mah..:P
he he...

Unknown said...

gal... support u nah~~

hope u can find ur way, i believe somewhere, somehow, u belong to somewhere... u will find ur way~~

kambade!! ^^

shyyi said...

sin:
kaypoh naaaaaaa...but wan tell u also can't. you're nt home.LOL

lian:
promise to meet up kie after i done all my stuff:) I just met dee few day before at yonghao birthday' dinner -_-""